Sunlite 80519 LED Filament T8 Tubular Light Bulb, 5 Watts (40W Equivalent), 450 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, 120 Volts, Title-20 Compliant, Dimmable, 90 CRI, UL Listed, 2200K Amber White, 1 Pack
Save on energy costs for your house, business, restaurant, hotel and more, with Sunlite’s energy efficient antique style tubular LED light bulbs. By changing your incandescent or fluorescent tube lights for Sunlite’s LED filament lamps, not only will you save on energy costs, but you will also reduce the effects of aging and eliminate the chances of mercury exposure. These Edison bulbs operate at a modest 6 watts and produce a 2200K amber light while outputting a nice 450 lumen brightness. Dimensions 11.81” Height x 1.1” Diameter.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These dimmable, Edison style, antique, 5 watts T8 tubular LED bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for 40-watt incandescent bulbs. They have a medium (E26) base and remain cool to the touch even when lit. They are instant-on at full 450 lumen brightness.
- SAVE ENERGY – The antique style tubular LED light bulbs have the same light output of a 40-watt incandescent bulb while saving 87% on electricity. The annual energy cost is a low 60 cents per year (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- LONG LIFE SPAN – With an average life span of 15,000 hours you’ll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. Perfect for showcase lighting, bar and restaurant lighting, and other indoor lighting fixtures.
- AMBER LIGHT – At 2200K the lighting temperature of these amber LED filament bulbs provide a comforting glow in bedrooms, living rooms, or anywhere you want to set relaxed mood. 90 CRI.
- THE SAFER CHOICE – These indoor, vintage looking, bulbs are UL Listed for dry location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial use. Dimensions 11.81” Height x 1.1” Diameter.