Sunlite 80482 LED Filament T8 Tubular Light Bulb, 5 Watts (40W Equivalent), 430 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Dimmable, 214 mm, ETL Listed, 2700K Warm White, 1 Pack
Sunlite’s LED filament clear Tubular lamp combines vintage elegance with the latest in LED technology. Save on energy costs for your house, business, restaurant, hotel and more with Sunlite’s energy efficient antique style tubular LED light bulbs. By changing your incandescent or fluorescent tube lights for Sunlite’s LED classic filament lamps not only will you save on energy costs but you will also reduce the effects of aging and eliminate the chances of mercury exposure. These Edison bulbs operate at 5 watts and produce a 2700K warm white light while outputting a bright 430 lumen brightness.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These Edison style antique 5 watts T8 tubular LED bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for 40 watt incandescent bulbs. They have a medium (E26) base and remain cool to the touch even when lit. They are instant-on at full 430 lumen brightness.
- SAVE ENERGY – The antique style tubular dimmable, LED light bulbs have the same light output of a 40 watts incandescent bulb while saving 87% on electricity. The annual energy cost is a low 0.60 cents per year (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- LONG LIFE SPAN – With an average life span of 15,000 hours you’ll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. Perfect for decorative fixtures, wall sconces, pendants and any other indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures. Replaces your typical incandescent, halogen, or compact fluorescent lamp.
- WARM WHITE COLOR – At 2700K the lighting temperature of these warm white LED filament bulbs provide a comforting bright light in bedrooms living rooms or anywhere you want to set pleasant mood. 80 CRI.
- THE SAFER CHOICE – These energy saving indoor vintage looking bulbs are ETL Listed for dry location installation. They contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. Ideal for both residential and commercial use.