Sunlite 88424 LED T8 Ballast Bypass Light Tube (Type B) 4 Foot, 17W (F32T8 Equal), 2100 Lm, Medium G13 Base, Frosted, Dual End Connection, UL Listed, 3000K Warm White, 25 Count
Upgrade your T8 fluorescent bulbs with LED energy efficient ballast bypass bulbs. They are instant on at full brightness with no buzzing or flickering. With a life span of up to 50,000 hours you will be required to replace difficult to reach bulbs less often. You’ll save maintenance costs and save energy at the same time. These bulbs can be used for both commercial and residential locations. They are UL Listed for damp location use. Unlike fluorescent tubes, they contain no harmful chemicals and do not require special handling or disposal.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Replace your inefficient T8 fluorescent bulbs with energy saving LED bulbs from Sunlite. They are instant on at full brightness with no buzzing or flickering. Glass outer tubes prevent yellowing and bending over time. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 82
- BALLAST BYPASS REQUIRED – These bulbs are direct replacements for 4 foot T8 G13 Bi-Pin base fluorescent tubes. You must bypass the ballast in all fixtures before installing these bulbs. Simple instructions can be found online or consult an electrician for more information
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Each bulb puts out a bright 2100 lumens of light with a 3000K warm white color temperature while only using 17 watts of electricity. Annual energy costs are a low $2.05 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11/kWh)
- LONG LIFE – With a life span of up to 50,000 hours you’ll be required to replace difficult to access bulbs less often. You will save maintenance costs and save energy at the same time
- UL & DLC LISTED – These shatterproof led bulbs are UL Listed and have been tested to meet their rigorous safety standards. They are also DLC listed for quality and efficiency. Unlike fluorescent tubes, led tubes contain no harmful chemicals and do not require special handling or disposal