Sunlite 87936 LED PAR38 Long Neck Spotlight Bulb, 15 Watt (100W Halogen EQ), 1200 Lm, 40° Flood Beam, Medium E26 Base, 90 CRI, Dimmable, Title-20/24/CEC Compliant, UL Listed, 4000K Cool White, 1 Count
From the moment you switch on our PAR38 longneck led bulbs, they will produce a flicker-free dimmable light. These bulbs are UL listed for wet locations and have an IP Rating of 44. They are T20/ T24/CEC compliant and are a perfect option for indoor or outdoor use. With a 40° Flood beam spread, our led bulbs will create a unique style and ambiance in every room of your home! With these PAR38 led bulbs, you will save up to 75% on your annual energy bill, instantly providing you with substantial savings. They have a lifespan of 25,000 hours and will reduce the hassle of replacing difficult-to-reach bulbs. Sunlite features the highest quality bulbs and fixtures designed to meet your home, office, or workplace needs. We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service, expertise, and durable products. Our PAR38 90 CRI bulbs are a worry-free choice, backed by our 3-year manufacturer warranty. Title-20 Compliant.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent bulbs with energy-efficient led technology. Please shop with confidence as our PAR38 longneck led bulbs are backed by a 3 Year manufacturer warranty
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – Featuring a 40° Flood beam angle, each bulb puts out a bright 1200 lumens of light while only using 15 watts of electricity. Annual yearly energy costs are a low $1.81 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11/kWh)
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and crisp, cool white light at 4000K. Ideal for recessed lighting, track lighting, and other fixtures with a medium (E26) base. High Color Rendering Index rating of 90! for more vivid and true colors
- LONG LIFE – With a life span of up to 25,000 hours, you will replace difficult-to-access bulbs less often. You will save maintenance costs and save energy at the same time
- UL Listed – These led bulbs are ul listed for wet location use and are tested to meet their rigorous safety standards. Unlike incandescent bulbs, they contain no harmful chemicals and do not require special handling or disposal. Title-20 Compliant.