Sunlite 87800 LED 4″ Round Recessed Slim Downlight Fixture, 12 Watts, 700 Lmns, CCT Switch 27K/30K/35K/40K/50K, 90 CRI, Dimmable, Energy Star, ETL Listed, Matte White, Title-24 Compliant, 1 Pack
Sunlite’s 4-inch Round Recessed Slim Downlight fixture features an ultra-slim design for a modern, minimalistic look that suits any interior style. This versatile fixture is perfect for new installations or retrofit replacements in low-clearance applications, requiring no housing. The color-selectable, dimmable LED light offers a bright 700-lumen output, with selectable color temperatures ranging from 27K to 50K using a switch in the remote box. The fixture can be dimmed (100-10%) when installed with a Forward Phase (Triac or Incandescent) dimmer and enjoy accurate color perception with a high 90 CRI rating. This energy-efficient fixture provides 50,000 hours of maintenance-free service, using only 12 watts of electricity while delivering performance comparable to a 65-watt bulb. Estimated annual energy costs of $1.45 (Based on 3 Hrs/Day at $0.11/kWh). Installing these Energy Star Certified fixtures may qualify you for state or local energy rebates. ETL listed for wet location installation. This fixture is perfect for entryways, bedrooms, kitchens, hallways, and bathrooms. Junction box for wire connections included. Fixture Dimension 1″ H x 4.8″ D.
- ULTRA SLIM DESIGN – The 4-inch round recessed slim downlight fixture ensures a modern, minimalistic look that complements any interior style. The shallow depth makes for easier installation, especially in low-clearance applications. No housing is required. Use these 4-Inch round fixtures for new facilities or as a retrofit replacement for existing recessed lighting.
- COLOR SELECTABLE – This dimmable fixture puts out a bright 700 lumen and allows you to choose the color temperature at the time of installation. Selectable 27K/30K/35K/40K/50K color, depending on your preference, using a switch located within the remote box of the fixture.
- DIMMABLE – The fixture can be dimmed (100-10%) when installed with a Forward Phase (Triac or Incandescent) dimmer. High color rendering at 90 CRI enhances your surroundings’ appearance and ensures accurate color perception.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – LED technology means 50,000 hours of maintenance-free service. No ladders to climb or difficult-to-reach bulbs to replace. Comparable output to a 65-watt bulb while only using 12 watts of electricity. Estimated annual energy costs of $1.45 (Based on 3 Hrs/Day at $0.11/kWh). Installing these Energy Star Certified fixtures may qualify you for state or local energy rebates.
- ETL LISTED – This fixture is ETL Listed for Wet Location Installation. Ideal for entryways, bedrooms, kitchens, hallways, bathrooms, and more. Junction box for wire connections included. Fixture Dimension 1″ H x 4.8″ D.