Sunlite 81394 LED BR30 Recessed Light Bulb, 10.5 Watt (65w equivalent), 800 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Dimmable Flood-Light, UL Listed, 2700 Warm White, 1 Pack
Sunlite BR30 dimmable LED Reflector bulbs are designed to give you up to 25, 000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These Energy Star Certified lamps provide the same output as a 65-watt bulb while only using 10.5 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $1. 26 per bulb. (Based on $. 11/kWh) And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness with no warmup time. The medium (E26) base means they will fit in standard recessed lighting and many other fixtures. UL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent and halogen bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable bulbs with standard R30/BR30 reflector shape use only 10.5 watts of electricity but are equal to a 65-watt incandescent bulb
- LONG LIFE BULBS – With LED technology you save cost and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. With an average life of 25,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 22. 8 years. (Based 3 hours/day use) Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 2700K. Ideal for recessed lighting, track lighting, and other fixtures with a medium (E26) base. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – The annual energy operating cost is a low $1.26 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh). That is an 84% electricity savings over incandescent bulbs. Plus, they are Energy Star Certified so installing these bulbs may qualify you for state and local energy rebates.
- A SAFER CHOICE – Made of shatter-proof plastic, these reflector bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are UL Listed for damp location installation.