Sunlite 81119 LED MR16 Reflector Spotlight Bulb, 7 Watts (50W Halogen Bulb EQ) 12V, 500 LM, 90 CRI, GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base, Dimmable, T20 Compliant, UL & Energy Star Certified, 3000K Warm White, 1 Pack
Sunlite High 90 CRI MR16 LED reflector bulbs are dimmable and have been designed to give you up to 25,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These Energy Star Certified lamps provide the same output as a 50-watt bulb while only using 7 watts of energy. With upgrading to LED technology, you will get a bulb that is cooler to the touch and instant-on at full brightness with no warmup time. UL Listed for damp location installation. Meets California’s Title 20/24 and JA8 requirements. Featuring a GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Replace your old halogen bulbs with energy efficient led bulbs from Sunlite. With a light output of 500 lumens our MR16 LED bulbs use only 7 watts of electricity but are equal to a 50W halogen bulb
- Dimmable – Emits a dimmable warm white light at 3000K. Ideal for recessed lighting, track lighting, and other fixtures with a GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base. High color rendering index rating of 90! for more vivid and true colors. 35-degree beam angle
- LONG LIFE – Made of shatter-proof plastic these bulbs are cooler than traditional halogen bulbs when lit. With an average lifespan of 25,000 hours our LED MR16’s will Reduce cost and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – The annual operating cost is a low $0.84 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh). That is an 84% electricity savings over incandescent bulbs. Installing these bulbs may qualify you for state and local energy rebates
- UL LISTED & T20 COMPLIANT – These energy star certified light bulbs meet California’s Title 20/24 and JA8 criteria and is Ideal for residential and commercial applications they are UL Listed for damp location installation. Featuring a 35-degree beam angle