Sunlite 81102 LED Filament B11 Torpedo Tip Chandelier Light Bulb, 5 Watts (60 W Equivalent), 600 Lumens, Candelabra E12 Base, Dimmable, UL Listed, 3000K Warm White, 1 Pack
The Sunlite LED B11 Filament Style Chandelier Light Bulbs, are an energy efficient, long life replacement for incandescent bulbs in decorative fixtures. These dimmable, vintage looking, bulbs put out at much light as a 60 watts bulb while only using 5 watts of electricity. Long 15, 000 hours life span means you’ll save money and replace difficult to reach bulbs less often. They have a 600 lumens output. Color rendering index (CRI) of 80. Candelabra Base (E12) compatible with a variety of decorative applications such as chandeliers, wall sconces and ornamental lights. Gives an antique rustic look to your home. Annual operating costs of $0. 60 a year based on 3 hours a day use at $0. 11/kWh. This vintage light bulbs are UL Listed for safety and quality. This Product has a two-years warranty.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These LED filament style light bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a B11 shape and caldelabra (E12) base, these dimmable light bulbs can be used to upgrade any chandelier, wall sconce or ornamental lights in your home or business that brings a vintage aesthetic.
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE – These vintage, clear glass torpedo tip bulbs with candelabra (E12) base feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Delivers a warm light and creates an ambience that sets a welcoming tone. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style.
- LONG LIFE – Long lasting LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs.
- WARM WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 3000K these LED filament clear chandelier bulbs put off a comfortable warm white glow. Ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and any place you want to set a casual mood. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80.
- ECO FRIENDLY – These Vintage bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are UL Listed for Damp Location use.