Sunlite 80693-SU LED A19 Standard Light Bulb 9 Watts (60W Equivalent), 800 Lumens, Medium Base (E26), Dimmable, UL Listed, Energy Star, 50K-Super White, 1 Pack
Upgrade to LED with this standard A19 shape household light bulb with a medium base (E26). These dimmable bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent bulbs. At 9 watts, they use 85% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 60 watt incandescent bulb at a bright 800 lumen output. Long life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. They are UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These dimmable household light bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a common A19 shape and medium (E26) base they can be used to upgrade any standard fixture or lamp in your home or business. They remain cool to the touch even when in use.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – At 9 watts, these standard light bulbs use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 60 watt bulb at a bright 800 lumen output. The estimated yearly energy cost is $1.08 per bulb based on 3 hours use per day at an average of $0.11/kWh.
- LONG LIFE – Long lasting LED technology means up to 25,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike cfl bulbs.
- SOFT WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 5000K these household lightbulbs put off a super white bright. Ideal for offices, living rooms, dining rooms and any place you want to set a refreshing mood. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80 and a 220 degree beam angle.
- ECO FRIENDLY – These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are Energy Star certified, and UL Listed for Damp Location use.