Sunlite 80527 LED MR16 Reflector Spotlight Bulb, 7 Watts (50W Halogen Bulb Replacement) 120 Volt, 550 Lumen, 35Â° Flood Beam, GU10 Base, Dimmable, ETL Listed, 4000K Cool White, 1 Count
Sunlite MR16 LED 120 volt reflector bulbs are dimmable and have been designed to give you up to 25,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These durable led bulbs provide the same output as a 50-watt bulb while only using 7 watts of energy. With upgrading to LED technology, you will get a bulb that is cooler to the touch and instant-on at full brightness with no warmup time. This bulb is ETL Listed and features a GU10 Base.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Upgrade your old 120V halogen bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. With a light output of 550 lumens our MR16 LED bulbs use only 7 watts of electricity but are equal to a 50W halogen bulb
- Dimmable – Emits a dimmable Cool White light at 4000K. Ideal for recessed lighting, track lighting, and other fixtures with a GU10 base. High color rendering index rating of 80 for more vivid and true colors. 35-degree beam angle
- LONG LIFE – Made of shatter-proof plastic these bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. With an average lifespan of 25,000 hours our LED MR16â€™s will reduce cost and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – The annual operating cost is a low $0.84 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh). That is an 84% electricity savings over incandescent bulbs. Installing these bulbs may qualify you for state and local energy rebates
- ETL LISTED – These LED bulbs are ETL Listed and are tested to meet their rigorous safety standards. Unlike incandescent bulbs, they contain no harmful chemicals and do not require special handling or disposal