Sunlite 80306 LED MR16 Reflector Light Bulb, 6 Watts (40 Watts Equivalent), 470 Lumens, 220 Volts, GU10 Base, 4000K Cool White, 1 Pack
Sunlite’s MR16 LED bulbs are the perfect replacement for old halogen bulbs. These energy-efficient bulbs use only 6 watts of electricity but provide a bright light output of 470 lumens, which is equivalent to a 40W halogen bulb. With an annual energy cost of just $0.72 (based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh), these 220-volt bulbs will save you money on your electricity bill. These bulbs have an average lifespan of 20,000 hours, making them a durable and long-lasting lighting solution. They come with a GU10 base, which makes installation and replacement quick and hassle-free. The cool white light has a color temperature of 4000K, making it a great choice for hallways, stairways, closets, bathrooms, vanities, or any space where you need bright and cool lighting.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Replace your old halogen bulbs with energy efficient led bulbs from Sunlite. With a light output of 470 lumens our MR16 LED bulbs use only 6 watts of electricity but are equal to a 40W halogen bulb.
- SAVE ENERGY – Get the same light output of a 40-watt halogen bulb while saving on electricity. The annual energy cost is a low $0.72 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh) with an average life span of 20,000 hours.
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is a quick and hassle-free process to install and replace bulbs with the GU10 base, simply by twisting the bulb into place.
- COOL WHITE – At 4000K these cool white bulbs provide ample lighting for hallways, stairways, closets, bathrooms, vanities or anywhere you need cool and bright light.
- 220 VOLTS – This is a 220-Volt bulb. It is compatible with a wide range of fixtures, including recessed lighting, track lighting, and ceiling fixtures, making it a popular choice for a variety of residential and commercial lighting applications.