Sunlite 80175-SU LED A15 Refrigerator Light Bulb, 5.5 Watts (40W Equivalent), 450 Lumens, Medium Base (E26), Dimmable, Frosted Finish, UL Listed, Energy Star, 30K -Warm White, 1 Pack
Upgrade to LED with these standard A15 shape household light bulbs with a medium base (E26). These Dimmable bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent bulbs. At 5.5 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 40 watts bulb at a 450 lumens output. Long life LED technology means up to 25,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. They are Energy Star certified, and UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Replace inefficient incandescent bulbs with energy saving LED bulbs. These small dimmable A15 appliance bulbs feature a medium base (E26). This bulb is ideal for refrigerators, freezers, range hoods, and other appliances.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Get the same output as a 40 watt bulb while only using 5.5 watts of electricity. With an annual energy cost of $0.66 (based on 3 hours/day use at $0.11 per/kWh).
- LONG LIFE BULBS – These lamps can last up to 25,000 hours making them a virtually maintenance free solution for your lighting needs.
- WARM WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 2700K these household lightbulbs put off a comfortable warm white glow. Ideal for general usage, like chandeliers, small desk lamps, small light fixtures, etc. Rendering Index (CRI) of 80 and a 220 degree beam angle.
- A SAFER CHOICE These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are Energy Star certified, and UL Listed for Damp Location use.