Sunlite 41325-SU 10-Pack PVC Electrical Tape, 60 Feet x 0.75 Inches, For Splicing, Protecting, and Insulating Wires, Abrasion Resistant, Flame Retardant, Weatherproof, UL Listed, White
Sunlite PVC Electrical Tape is made from professional grade, flame retardant vinyl. Can be used for splicing and insulating wires as well as protection against weather, water, solvent and chemical splashes. Convenient ten pack of 60 foot rolls for home, marine, automotive, commercial, and many other applications. UL Listed.
- ELECTRICAL TAPE – Professional grade white vinyl electrical tape for use when splicing and insulating wires.
- PROTECTIVE PVC – Made from abrasion-resistant vinyl it can be used to protect against weather, water, solvent and chemical splashes.
- FLAME RETARDANT – Rubber adhesive and stretch vinyl combine to make a flexible and flame retardant tape strong enough to tackle any wiring project.
- 60 FOOT ROLLS – Ten pack of long, 60 foot rolls that are 0.75 inches in width. Thickness is 0.18 MM (7.09 mil). For use in home, marine, automotive, commercial, and many other applications.
- UL LISTED – Tested to meet UL’s strict safety and manufacturing standards.