Sunlite 88336-SU LED Double Band Ceiling Fixture, 14-Inch Round, 21 Watt, Dimmable, Brushed Nickel Finish, Energy Star, UL Listed, 30K – Warm White
Sunlight LED 14-inch ceiling fixtures are designed for years of maintenance-free service. The brushed nickel finish highlights the stylish and clean appearance that will compliment any decor. These easy to install, dimmable fixtures have energy efficient LED technology built-in so there are no bulbs to replace. Output is a bright, flicker-free 1500 lumen with a 3000K warm white color temperature while only using 21 watts of energy. Ideal for offices, hotel rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, dining areas, entryways or anywhere downlights are needed. They are UL Listed for damp location installation and Energy Star Certified which may qualify you for state and local energy rebates. With a life span of up to 35,000 hours they are an energy efficient, no maintenance solution for both residential and commercial installations.
- STYLISH DESIGN – The brushed nickel finish highlights the stylish and clean appearance that will compliment any decor. The 14-inch round durable steel body houses an opaque acrylic lens for optimal light diffusion.
- DIMMABLE – When attached to a dimmer switch the lighting output can be adjusted allowing you to set the mood accordingly. The fixture will operate at full brightness when connected to a standard switch. Light is warm white color temperature (3000K).
- ENERGY EFFICIENT LED TECHNOLOGY – Output is a bright, flicker-free 1500 lumen while only using 21 watts of energy. Annual operating costs are $2.53 based on 3 hours/day at $0.11/kWh. Installing this Energy Star Certified fixture may qualify you for state and local energy rebates.
- LONG LIFE, NO MAINTENANCE – With a life span of up to 35,000 hours and built-in LEDs this fixture is a no maintenance lighting solution. No more climbing ladders to change bulbs in hard to reach fixtures.
- UL LISTED – This fixture is UL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for offices, bedrooms, bathrooms, hotel rooms, kitchens, hallways, dining areas, entryways or anywhere downlight is needed.