Sunlite 88254 LED A19 Light Bulb 12 Watts (75W Equivalent) 1100 Lumens, GU24 Twist and Lock Base, Dimmable, UL Listed, Energy Star, 2700K Warm White, 1 Count
Upgrade to LED with these standard A19 shape household light bulbs with a GU24 twist and lock base. These Dimmable bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent bulbs. At 12 watts, they use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 75 watts bulb at a 1100-lumen output. Long life LED technology means up to 25,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. They are Energy Star certified, and UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These dimmable household light bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a common A19 shape and GU24 twist and lock base they can be used to upgrade any fixture or lamp in your home or business. They remain cool to the touch even when in use.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – At 12 watts, these standard light bulbs use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 75-watt bulb at a 1100-lumen output. The estimated yearly energy cost is $1.45 per bulb based on 3 hours use per day at an average of 11/kWh.
- LONG LIFE – Long lasting LED technology means up to 25,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs.
- WARM WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 2700K these household lightbulbs put off a comfortable warm white glow. Ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and any place you want to set a casual mood. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80 and a 220-degree beam angle.
- ECO FRIENDLY – These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are Energy Star certified, and UL Listed for Damp Location use.