Sunlite 82032-SU LED PAR30 Short Neck Reflector Light Bulb, 10 Watts (75W Equivalent), 750 Lumens, Dimmable, Medium Base (E26), Wide 40° Beam Angle, 90 CRI, Energy Star Certified, ETL Listed, 30K – Warm White 6 Pack
Sunlite LED 90 CRI PAR30 Short Neck dimmable reflector bulbs are designed to give you up to 25,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These Energy Star Certified lamps provide the same output as a 75 watt bulb while only using 10 watts of energy. And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch and instant-on at full brightness with no warm up time. The medium (E26) base means they will fit in standard recessed lighting, track lighting, and many other fixtures. ETL Listed for damp location installation. Overall length is 3.44 inches, 3.74 inches in diameter.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable bulbs use only 10 watts of electricity but are equal to a 75 watt incandescent bulb. Yet unlike incandescent or halogen bulbs they remain cooler to the touch.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 3000K. Ideal for recessed cans, track lighting and other indoor fixtures with a medium (E26) base. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 90 for more vivid and true colors. Wide 40° beam angle.
- LONG LIFE BULBS – With an average life of 25,000 hours these LED bulbs provide years of reliable service and save the cost and hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state and local energy rebates. Provides 750 lumens of light instantly with no warm up time needed. Mercury-free so there is no harmful hazardous waste. Standard PAR30 Short Neck form factor. Overall length is 3.44 inches, 3.74 inches in diameter.
- ETL LISTED – These bulbs are ETL Listed for safety and quality. Ideal for both residential and commercial applications.