Sunlite 80774-SU LED B11 Torpedo Tip Chandelier Light Bulb, 7 Watt (60W Equivalent), 27K – Warm White, Dimmable, Candelabra Base (E12), 500 Lumen, 25,000 Hour Life Span, Energy Star Compliant, ETL Rated, Clear 1 Pack
These Sunlite chandelier bulbs feature classic design and energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable bulbs have a long 25, 000 hour life span meaning you’ll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. They are Energy Star Certified and ETL Listed for safety and quality. Standard E12 candelabra base for use in chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and more. Tested compatible dimmers: Leviton: 6161, 6681, IPE04, IPI06, IPL06, RTD01-10Z Lutron: CTCL-153P, CTELV-3P, DV-603P, DVCL-153P, DVELV-303P, IPX10-1, LGCL-153P, LGCL-153PL, MAELV-600, NTLV-600, RRD-6NA, S-600P, S-603P, SELV-300P, SLV-600P, VTELV-600M
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, torpedo tip bulbs use only 7 watts of electricity but are equal to a 60 watt incandescent bulb. And LED bulbs are cooler to the touch than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit.
- CLASSIC SHAPE – These clear, torpedo tip B11 bulbs with candelabra base (E12) have a classic shape. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing design.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 2700K. Bright 500 lumen output. Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80
- LONG LIFE BULBS – Long life LED technology saves energy and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. Average life of 25, 000 hours for years of reliable service. The annual energy cost is a low $0. 84 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0. 11 per/kWh).
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED AND ETL LISTED – Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state and local rebates. They are also ETL Listed for safety and quality. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.