Sunlite 80674 LED Filament CA11 Flame Tip Chandelier Light Bulb, 5 Watts (60W Equivalent), 600 Lumens, Candelabra Base (E12), Edison style, Dimmable, ETL Listed, 5000K – Super White 1 Pack
Sunlite LED Filament Style Chandelier bulbs are designed to give you up to 15,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These dimmable and energy efficient lamps provide the same output as a 60 watt bulb while only using 5 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $0.60 per bulb. (Based on $.11/kWh) And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness. The standard candelabra base (E12) and classic filament style make them perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial use.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These LED filament style light bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a CA11 shape and caldelabra (E12) base, these dimmable light bulbs can be used to upgrade any chandelier, wall sconce or ornamental lights in your home or business that brings a vintage aesthetic.
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE – These clear glass flame tip bulbs with standard candelabra base (E12) feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and clean super white light at 5000K. Bright 600 lumen output. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80.
- LONG LIFE BULBS – With LED technology you save cost and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. With an average life of 15,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 13. 7 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0. 60 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0. 11 per/kWh).
- A SAFER CHOICE – These LED chandelier bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are also ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.