Sunlite 80669-SU LED G25 Globe Light Bulb, 7 Watts (60W Equivalent), 500 lumens, Non-Dimmable, Medium (E26) Base, UL Listed, 3000K Warm White, 1 Pack
The Sunlite LED G25 light bulbs are an energy efficient, long life replacement for incandescent bulbs in decorative fixtures. These Globe bulbs put out at much light as a 60 watts bulb while only using 7 watts of electricity. Long 15,000 hours life span means you’ll save money and replace difficult to reach bulbs less often. Warm white color temperature (2700K) with 500 lumen output. Color rendering index (CRI) of 80. Medium base (E26) compatible with a variety of decorative applications such as vanity make up mirror, table lamps, ceiling fixtures, wall lamps, and pendant fixtures. These bulbs are ideal to use in applications such as bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, offices and hallways. Annual operating costs of $0.84 a year based on 3 hours a day use at $0. 11/kWh. Installing these UL Listed bulbs may qualify you for state or local rebates. UL Listed for safety and quality.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Upgrade your lighting to LED technology with these G25 globe bulbs. These bulbs put out at much light as a 60 watts bulb while only using 7 watts of electricity. Color rendering index (CRI) of 80. LED technology means they are cool to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT- Get the same output as a 60 Watts Bulb while only using 7 watts of electricity, which makes you save a significant amount on your energy bill. The LED bulb costs only 0.84 per year to operate.
- LONG LIFE – This LED light bulb has an operational lifetime expectation of up to 15,000 hours before needing to be replaced. That’s 22.8 years of use! (based on a 3-hour day)
- WARM WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 2700K these globe lightbulbs put off a comfortable warm white glow. Ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and any place you want to set a casual mood. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80 and a 220-degree beam angle.
- ECO FRIENDLY – These Vintage bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals They are UL Listed for Damp Location use