Sunlite 80474-SU LED S11 Filament Style Light Bulb, 4 Watts (30W Equivalent), 340 Lumens, 90 CRI, Medium Base (E26), Dimmable, UL Listed, 22K Amber, 1 Pack
These antique LED S11 shape light bulbs with a medium screw base (E26) are dimmable and energy-efficient, making them an excellent replacement for incandescent bulbs. Create a unique atmosphere with these S11 string light bulbs’ Edison style. With their vintage aesthetics, they are a perfect fit for light fixtures used in your porch, living room, bedroom, office, etc. At 4 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 30 watts bulb at a 340-lumen output. Long-life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service, flicker-free and instant-on at full brightness, unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. These bulbs have a high color rendering index of 90, and they are UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These dimmable LED antique S11 light bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a retro style and medium (E26) base they can be used to upgrade any fixture or lamp making a great desing in your home or business. They remain cool to the touch even when in use.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – At 4 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 30 watt bulb at 340 lumen output. The estimated yearly energy cost is $0.48 per bulb based on 3 hours use per day at an average of $0.11/kWh.
- LONG LASTING – Long life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs.
- HIGH QUALITY LIGHTING -At 2200K these bulbs put off a comfortable amber light glow. Ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and any place you want to set a casual mood. These Edison string light bulbs have a high color rendering index (CRI) of 90 and a 300 degree beam angle.
- ECO FRIENDLY – These vintage S11 light bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are UL Listed for Damp Location use.