Sunlite 80448 LED Filament B11 Torpedo Chandelier Light Bulb, 4 Watts (25W Equivalent), 250 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Dimmable, Clear Glass Filament, ETL Listed, 1800K – Candle-Light, 1 Pack
These Sunlite chandelier bulbs feature classic design and energy efficient LED technology. The vintage, elegant design meets modern technology in this Edison Chandelier Light Bulb. The stylish torpedo tip is complete with its beautiful clear finish bulb which adds a decorative design to any chandelier, wall sconce or exposed light fixture. This dimmable light bulb only uses 4 Watts of electricity, while putting out 250 lumens of light (equal to a 25 watt light bulb). Integrated LED’s and 15,000 hour life span means replacing hard to reach bulbs less often. Enjoying reliable and maintenance-free service.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These Sunlite LED filament clear chandelier light bulbs combine vintage elegance with LED technology’s latest. These dimmable, antique looking, torpedo tip bulbs use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 25-watt bulb at a 250-lumen output.
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE – These vintage, clear glass torpedo tip bulbs with standard medium base (E26) feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Delivers a warm glow and creates an ambience that sets a welcoming tone. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style.
- DIMMABLE BULB – Uses 4 watts (25-watt equivalent), produces a candle light color, a brightness of 250 lumens. With a long-lasting 15,000-hour lamp life, you’ll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. Conveniently dimmable so you can adjust the brightness and create the perfect atmosphere in any room.
- LONG LIFE BULBS – With LED technology like this you trim down the cost of your electricity bill. No flickering, no buzzing and no harsh glares. With an average life of 15,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 13.7 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0.48 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh)
- ECO FRIENDLY – These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are ETL Listed for Damp Location use.