Sunlite 80428 LED B11 Vintage Torpedo Tip Chandelier Light Bulb, 2700K Warm White, 4 Watts (25W Equivalent) 350 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Dimmable, Clear Glass Filament, ETL Listed, 2 Pack
Sunlite LED Filament Style Chandelier bulbs are designed to give you up to 15,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These dimmable and energy efficient lamps provide the same output as a 25 watt bulb while only using 4 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $0.48 per bulb. (Based on $.11/kWh) And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness. The standard medium base (E26) and classic vintage, filament style makes them perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. The Classic Edison design creates incandescent look of yesteryear with LED technology of today. ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial use.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent chandelier bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, antique looking, torpedo tip bulbs use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 25-watt bulb at a 350-lumen output.
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE – These Vintage, clear glass torpedo tip bulbs with standard medium base (E26) feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Delivers a warm glow and creates an ambience that sets a welcoming tone. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 2700K. Bright 350 lumen output. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80.
- LONG LIFE BULBS – With LED technology like this you trim down the cost of your electricity bill. No flickering, no buzzing and no harsh glares. With an average life of 15,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 13.7 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0.48 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- A SAFER CHOICE – These LED Edison chandelier bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are also ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.