Sunlite 80223 LED Edison A19 Light Bulb, 6 Watts (40W Equivalent), 600 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Dimmable, Clear Glass Filament, UL Listed, 4000K Cool White, 1 Pack
Upgrade to LED with these standard A19 shape household light bulbs with a medium E26 base. These Dimmable bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent bulbs. At 6 watts they use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 40 watts bulb at a 600-lumen output. Long life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. Perfect for kitchen dining room living room bedrooms bathrooms closet hallway corridor balcony warehouse basement etc. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80. They are UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. Tested compatible dimmers: Leviton 6615-P IPE-04 Lutron SELV-300P
- VINTAGE EDISON STYLE – The latest in LED lighting technology meets vintage Edison-style. These dimmable A19 bulbs save energy and remain cool to the touch without sacrificing their classic design. The standard medium (E26) base fits in all common household fixtures. Lamps pendants wall sconces ceiling fixtures recessed lighting and more.
- SAVE ENERGY – Get the same light output of a 40 watt incandescent bulb while only using 6 watts of electricity. The estimated annual energy cost is a low $0.72 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh). And unlike fluorescent bulbs they are instant-on at full 600 lumen brightness.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable light. With an average life span of 15,000 hours, you’ll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. Perfect for any dimmable or non-dimmable fixture including wall sconces hanging fixtures ceiling lights vanity lights table lamps porch and pole lights.
- COOL WHITE – At 4000K these cool white bulbs provide ample lighting for ceiling lights bathrooms vanities or anywhere you need cool and bright light. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80
- THE SAFER CHOICE – These bulbs are UL Listed for Damp Location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial use. These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. Tested compatible dimmers: Leviton 6615-P IPE-04 Lutron SELV-300P