Sunlite 70321 LED A21 Emergency Rechargeable Battery Operated Light Bulb for Power Outage, 9 Watts (60w Equivalent), 800 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Battery Backup, Non-Dimmable, 3000K Warm White 1 ct
- EMERGENCY LIGHT BULBS – These emergency 9 Watt A21 LED bulbs have a medium (E26) base. You can use them as a regular light bulb (while its in use its getting charged) and when there is a power outage the bulb will stay lit for up to 4 hours at 400 lumens. Includes one socket cap hanging hook for use as a portable battery operated light source.
- SAVE ENERGY – Get the same light output of a 60 watt incandescent bulb while saving on electricity. The annual energy cost is a low $1.08 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0. 11 per/kWh) up to four hours of backup power
- WARM WHITE – At 3000K, these warm white bulbs provide a bright white light in bedrooms, living spaces, or anywhere you want to set a relaxed mood. 80 CRI
- USES – These LED emergency light bulbs are a perfect replacement for candles, emergency flashlights, and lanterns. This bulb can be used as a portable bulb, for camping, as a reading light, warehouse light, during a blackout, and hurricane season.
- THE SAFER CHOICE – These bulbs are a safe tool during a blackout. They are UL Listed for Damp Location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial use. These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals