Sunlite 41072 LED Filament T6 T6.5 Tubular Light Bulb 2 Watts (25W Equivalent), 180 Lumens, Intermediate E17 Base, Non-Dimmable, 139 mm, ETL Listed, 6 Count, 2700K-Warm White, 6 Count
Sunlite’s LED filament clear Tubular lamp combines vintage elegance with the latest in LED technology. Save on energy costs for your house business restaurant hotel and more with Sunlite’s energy efficient antique style tubular LED light bulbs. By changing your incandescent or fluorescent tube lights for Sunliteâ€™s LED classic filament lamps not only will you save on energy costs but you will also reduce the effects of aging and eliminate the chances of mercury exposure. These Edison bulbs operate at a modest 2 watts and produce a 2700K warm white light while outputting a nice 180 lumen brightness.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These Edison style antique 2 watts T6 T6.5 tubular LED bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for 25 watt incandescent bulbs. They have an intermediate (E17) base and remain cool to the touch even when lit. They are instant-on at full 180 lumen brightness
- SAVE ENERGY – The antique style tubular LED light bulbs have the same light output of a 25 watts incandescent bulb while saving 87% on electricity. The annual energy cost is a low 24 cents per year (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh)
- LONG LIFE SPAN – With an average life span of 15000 hours you’ll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. Perfect for showcase lighting bar and restaurant lighting and other indoor lighting fixtures. Replaces your typical incandescent, halogen, or compact fluorescent lamp
- WARM WHITE LIGHT – At 2700K the lighting temperature of these warm white LED filament bulbs provide a comforting glow in bedrooms living rooms or anywhere you want to set relaxed mood. 80 CRI
- THE SAFER CHOICE – These energy saving indoor vintage looking bulbs are ETL Listed for dry location installation. They contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. Ideal for both residential and commercial use